This lovely, well maintained family home is a rare find with off-street carparking galore, and so close to Westfield Marion, SA Aquatic Centre, Train, Bus, local schools, and only a short drive to Cosmopolitan Glenelg.
The home has been painted in a neutral white throughout since these photos were taken.
The home comprises:
- Three bedrooms, bedroom 1 with ceiling fan and both bedroom 1 and 2 have built in robes
- The third bedroom is multipurpose, it could be a rumpus/second living room, or you could use it as a bedroom and study. It has great storage and plenty of space!
- Open plan Kitchen, Dining area and Living room
- Centrally located bathroom with separate bath tub and shower
- Laundry with storage and access to the rear yard
- Evaporate cooling to keep you cool in summer
- Enormous yard to enjoy, yet easy care front and rear gardens
- Double carport and additional carparking available via front of property and also via side street for a boat/caravan/trade vehicle
A great home for anyone looking for a full size block and convenient location, and a cosy place to call home.
Exclusions from the lease include the alarm system and oil heater.
LEASE TERM: 12 Months
AVAILABLE FROM: 10 June 2022
WATER CHARGES: Tenant to pay supply and water use
PET POLICY: Negotiable
INSPECTION: Register to view
Would you like to view this property? We are conducting open homes for small groups, however the safety of the wider community is our number one priority. Please register to attend our scheduled open inspection for this property by using the 'REQUEST AN INSPECTION' button above. We politely ask that you adhere to our strict guidelines and pre-register your attendance to ensure the safety and wellbeing of everyone in attendance. To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed during all stages of the leasing process.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.